We are building the health plan that can fix America – and we aren’t being tongue and cheek. That’s our battle cry. The largest, most innovative self-insured employers have figured out how to cut 40% from their healthcare costs. Our SaaS platform makes their strategies plug-and-play for 30K mid-sized self-insured employers.
We have spent the past year piloting our platform with a group of 20 employers. Our full deployment just went live on January 1st and we are launching clients across the U.S. We are backed by Better.vc, Techstars Ventures and Royal Street Capital. We were part of Techstars Boulder 2017 and are a certified B-Corp.
Apostrophe is looking for an intellectually curious and deeply detailed oriented Treasury Analyst to help support the Company’s innovative business model while optimizing its member’s experience. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Treasury Analyst to join a high-growth, early stage Company to build their treasury function from the ground up. The successful candidate will be actively involved in supporting day-to-day functions such as cash and float pool management, cash forecasting and other key value creation initiatives. This role will work and collaborate closely across this tight knit but fast-growing organization.
- Manage all cash flows across the Company’s operational and member float accounts
- Complete weekly and monthly account reconciliations to ensure 100% accuracy of the Company’s customer and member funding requests
- Work directly with the Operations and Engineering teams to accelerate cash flows while optimizing the member experience
- Weekly operational and corporate 13-week rolling cash forecasting
- Assist with AR/AP management to ensure inflows/outflows are timely and in-line with expectations
- Bank administration: setting up/removing users, updating permissions, rationalizing bank accounts, keeping signing authorities current, pulling ad hoc reports
- Assist with establishing necessary and appropriate internal controls and executing special projects including modeling and strategic finance
- Support the structuring and placement of various debt financing vehicles and future fundraising efforts
- 2-4 years of corporate treasury, commercial banking, or related experience
- Familiarity with medical claims billing would be helpful
- High level of proficiency with both Google (Slides, Sheets, Docs) and Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) suite of applications
- Familiarity with QuickBooks or other accounting software preferred
- Strong financial acumen, including knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow documents.
- Extremely detail oriented and a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated self-starter comfortable working in an evolving and fast-paced growth environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative spirit
- Here are things we value (apostrophehealth.com/values). Do they describe you?
Benefits: This is a leadership level role. Full-time folks at Apostrophe get an early-stage options package and an open time off policy. Medical, dental, vision and 401K are available. Company contribution to these benefits and other opportunities will come as we grow. Our home base is in Denver near Union Station. We split our time evenly between the office and work from home, but are flexible and open to any arrangement.
Apostrophe does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed.