Apostrophe is building the health plan that can fix America.
The largest most creative self-insured employers have figured out how to cut 40% from their healthcare costs. Our SaaS platform makes their best practices plug-and-play for the other 80% of US employers who self-insure their health benefits.
In an industry defined by complexity, opacity and indifference – Apostrophe is delivering simplicity, transparency and love.
What We Need.
- Partner with the CTO to turn the company and technology vision into features, infrastructure and process that support scalable and consistent growth
- Focus on continuous improvement bringing quality and velocity to delivering customer value
- Coach and mentor team members to maximize their potential and foster their growth
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across the organization to deliver meaningful change for our customers
- Consistent cadence and timely, iterative delivery of value. Lean process mindset
- Knowledge of software development across the entire stack and a solid understanding of the cloud
- Engineering leadership experience and a desire to take it to the next level
- Depending on your seniority, this role is either a Director or VP level position
What you’ll Bring.
- You love technology and building ingenious solutions to take on complex problems
- A passion for security and a commitment to efficiently leveraging the cloud
- You’re comfortable in planning by quarters and also flexible when prioritizing the work to be done.
- An experimentation and iterative improvement (Lean) mindset
- A metrics and goal-driven approach to engineering leadership
- You are decision-oriented and you love a challenge
- You roll-up your sleeves and proactively do what needs to be done
- You believe that phenomenal teams happen where there is ownership and inspiration instead of accountability and control
- Your advocacy within the local tech community inspires people to join our team and spread the word about our mission
What you’ll get.
- Participate in building innovative technology solutions to highly complex business challenges
- Bring meaningful, systemic change to an industry that is incredibly broken
- Opportunity to work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups in the industry, located in Colorful Colorado
- Work with an amazing team that’s going places and leading an industry
- Flexible work schedule, cool office space, healthy and plentiful snacks, fun team events, and smart, collaborative peers
Who We Are.
We are a Techstars Boulder 2017 company and certified B Corporation. Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas, Royal Street Capital, and Ulu Ventures are helping us build a fast-growing sustainable business based around our core values.
Apostrophe is a Denver tech company but many of our clients are in the rust belt and the southeast, in both mid-sized cities and rural areas, and representing traditional industries and public sector. We will spend extra effort to seek out people familiar with these areas and backgrounds.
Our home base is in the RiNo area of Denver. There is ample free parking and we are just a couple blocks from the new 38th and Blake Light Rail stop.
Apostrophe does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed.